Library Rules and Regulations
Borrowing & Returning Library Items
- All items must be checked out and returned to the circulation desk
- Students: 4 books and 1 audio-visual for 7 days (Can be renewed 3 times)
- Faculty: 8 books and 2 audio-visual for 1 semester
- Administrative staff: 3 books and 1 audio-visual for 15 days
- You do not need to carry books to renew. You just require login to your account.
Fine system for due items
- Fine will be imposed per day @ Tk. 5.00 (Taka five only) for each book and @ Tk. 10.00 (taka ten only) for each audio-visual item, if any member fails to return the item(s) within due date.
- In case of ‘confined copy’ and ‘reference book’ per day @ Tk. 50.00 (Taka fifty only) will be charged for each item if not returned on due time.
- Be reasonably quiet
- No loud disruptive behavior
- Food is not allowed in the library
- Group discussion is not allowed inside library
- Issued and personal books are not allowed inside library
Monday - Friday: 09:00 am - 09:00 pm
Saturday: 05:00 pm - 09:00 pm
(Closed on holidays)
Ask a Librarian :
Phone : +88029014725, +88028031031, +88028060116
Quick Links :
GUB Library Facebook Page
GUB Library Facebook Group
GUB Digital Repository